Are you looking for a healthier study snack?
Why not make these 4 ingredient chocolate peanut butter granola bars.
Cereal bars make the perfect study snack because they’re high in carbohydrates, which you need to fuel your brain. But shop bought bars are often high in sugar and other hidden ‘nasties’. That’s why I want to share this recipe for yummy chocolate peanut butter granola bars. They’re made with natural ingredients and contain complex carbohydrates, healthy fats and mood boosting chocolate! They’ll leave you feeling satisfied and ready for your study session.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
(choose a brand without sugar or palm oil)
- 3 tbsp liquid sweetener
(such as maple syrup, agave syrup, carob syrup or honey)
- 2.5 tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together well.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined baking dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the bars are cooked let them cool before you slice them.
- Store in a air tight container (if you can resist eating them all in one sitting!).
For more healthy recipes check out my blog healthyandpsyched.com